Eyeplan are very pleased to be working with independent practices who offer high quality frames and spectacle lenses. As a member of Eyeplan you can cover your spectacles against accidental damage with the Eyeplan Accidental Damage Scheme.
The Eyeplan Accidental Damage Scheme is there to protect your investment in quality eyewear. All spectacles purchased whilst a member (and remaining a member) of Eyeplan can be covered by the Eyeplan Accidental Damage Scheme.
The cover offered specifically includes:
- Cover for two years for all spectacles purchased whilst a member of the Accidental Damage Scheme.
- As many spectacles as are purchased are covered – there is no limit on the number of claims that can be made.
- No limit on the cost of the spectacles covered.
- For each claim a small excess is charged proportionately to the cost of repair. Cover is ‘like for like’ (upgrades are not permitted under the scheme).
- The scheme is limited to accidental damage and does not cover wear and tear or negligence or loss.
Terms and conditions apply and these are available from your Eyeplan Associate practice.
How to make a claim
To make a claim, all you need to do is take your broken spectacles back to your Optician. They will do the rest, including contacting Eyeplan and advising you of the member contribution that will need to be paid.
Ask your Optician about the cover when you visit your independent practice.